Crew manager has been one of the growing parts of the marine ERP system, which provides you with control of maintaining all details of your crew from the day they are recruited, all sign on and transaction.
This SEE module helps to explore your range of information on your employees and custom report based of the data. We have incorporated all area of recruitment into this module like interview process can be records and confirmation and allocation of vessel and wages as well to help achieve effective and smooth process of Employee management.
The following are some features that came be found in Crew manager. Such as Dual language, Crew planning, Wage Allocation, Auto-Generate Contract, PPE, Ship to ship transfer, Interview Schedule, Promotion/Assessment and Customize Report.
1. Wage Allocation: this feature gives you the ability to allocate wage to an employee or a group of employees, you can sort it out by ranks and you can also add customize earning/deduction. You don’t have to worry about who will authorization because you can set hierarchy depending on your company policy.
2. Ship to Ship transfer: when a crew is sign on a vessel and you need to transfer that employee to another vessel, it is possible in the Crew manager module. Instead of signing off and on you can just schedule the next vessel the crew need to be onboard.
3. PPE: having all PPE detail of each employee in record, the color, size, quality and date of receipt. You can have a record of all employees PPE; this can give you an insight on your PPE inventory and items in use.
4. Interview schedule: you can create interviews and send it to the recruit on the date, location, and time. You can schedule to meet in person or online the duration will be added to the details.
Then you can have an interview completion screen to add details on the interview or remarks from the interviewer, you can also have a report on this.
5. Promotion/De-promotion & Assessment: in the crew manager module you can do more than have a record of all employees, you can also promote and de-promote through assessment.
Both features work hand in hand to produce effective in the employee, you can assign a test /assessment to an employee and if they pass according to your score range, you can promote them from one rank to another which will reflect in the employee depending on your effective date on that promotion. The other feature is you can also de-promote from one rank to another as well.
6. Customize Report: you can have all kind of report of employee , which also means customization features as well like the column you want and export to PDF or excel.
you can check on other information below.
Ship Expert Technology ©All Rights Reserved 2020